Making this delicious raw Vegan Zucchini Noodle recipe with avocado sauce is so easy! To make the avocado sauce simply blend water, with lemon juice, avocados, sea moss, basil, pine nuts, and blend until it’s smooth. Mix the Avocado Sauce with the cherry tomatoes and Zucchini Noodles before serving.
Did you know that Medical News Today reported that raw foods have lots of health benefits including:
- Increased energy
- Clearer skin
- Improved digestion
- Reduction in the potential to develop cardiovascular disease
- Possible prevention of cancer
- Reduced obesity, and
- Reduction in occurrences of Type 2 diabetes
Many raw food fans believe that raw foods have a higher nutrient density than cooked food. This is demonstrated using a special technique called Kirlian photography. It’s quite interesting looking at Kirlian photographs of cooked versus raw foods. When raw food is photographed, the images are bright and light. Kirlian photography of food indicates whether it is vibrant or dull in energy.
Apart from all those amazing health benefits, our Vegan Zucchini Noodle recipe with the yummiest avocado sauce on the planet can be prepared in approx 10 minutes. So there are no time-bound excuses for not eating a healthy meal.
Vegan Zucchini Noodle Recipe
Preparation – 10 minutes
- 60g Fresh Basil
- 2/3 of a cup of Water
- 8 tabelspoons of Pine Nuts
- 4 tablespoons of Lemon Juice (fresh will give better flavor, but bottled juice will still be fine)
- 2 ripe Avocados
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of Sea Moss Gel
- 2 Zucchinis (or 2 packets of pre-cut noodles, 600 grams approx)
- 24 small Cherry Tomatoes
You will also need
- A blender
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Spiral Slicer (optional)
- A spatula or wooden spoon
- Chopping board
- Using the spiral slicer, slice the zucchini into noodles. If you don’t have a spiral slicer, you could use a vegetable peeler or knife to cut the zucchini into strips. When using a packet of pre-prepared zucchini noodles, empty the contents into a bowl and set aside.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in halves and set aside.
- Add the basil, water, pine nuts, lemon juice, Sea Moss Gel and avocados into the blender.
- Pulse the blender until the sauce is smooth and silky.
- In a bowl, mix the zucchini, cherry tomatoes and avocado sauce together
- Serve onto plates or bowls.
This recipe is best eaten straight away while the ingredients are fresh. The shelf life of this meal is quite short. Keep refrigerated and eat within one or two days.
This Vegan Zucchini Noodle recipe with avocado sauce is simple, tasty and nutritious. Easy for a quick and easy weeknight dinner, or on the back of a warm summer day.